Tewksbury at Table”, a cookbook published by the Woman’s Club of Tewksbury Township, serves as a keynote fund raiser for the WCTT’s charitable budget. Originally published in 2006 it consists of recipes donated by club members, community residents and family friends. Over 300 recipes are included in the book and were selected from hundreds submitted for consideration. Every recipe was tested for its authenticity, ease of preparation and taste appeal.
As important as the delicious recipes are, the gorgeous photos of the Tewksbury country side scattered throughout the book are equally impressive. Taken by club members and community residents, they reflect the bucolic scenery that is taken for granted by those who live here but is memorable for those who visit here. Please refer to the attached order form for purchase of the Cookbook. Call 908-509-1855 for any questions. Profits raised from the sale of the book will benefit the Tewksbury Family Assistance Fund, Tewksbury Library, Oldwick Fire Company, Tewksbury Historical Society, Tewksbury Rescue Squad, Tewksbury PBA, Open Cupboard Food Pantry, SAFE in Hunterdon, Tewksbury Schools and Community, Scholarship recipients, the NJSFWC State Project and other programs.
The Cookbook can also be purchased at the following locations:
- Addicted Jeans, 43 W. Main Street, Clinton
- Bishops Supermarket, 431 US Highway 22 East, Whitehouse Station
- The Bookworm Book Shop, 99 Claremont Road, Bernardsville
- Califon Book Shop, 72 Main Street, Califon
- Gourmet Expressions, 1386 US Highway 22 West, Lebanon
- Metropolitan Seafood, 1320 US Highway 22 West, Lebanon
- Oldwick General Store, 57 Main Street, Oldwick
- Spirit Spa, 3 James Street, Oldwick